Thursday, December 19, 2013

Reflects Me

This piece reflects me the most because it came from my own thought and design, nobody told you how to make your monster or what it should look like. Everything about my monster was something I'd thought of to create a hipster look to her. It's not very personal, but is sort of a reflection of me in the sense of some of her features. I created the swirl bun after a hairstyle I like to wear a lot. I also added the brown book in her right hand to depict a nerdy side. This artwork is all about showing a teenage hipster-type in the twisted style of a monster. I think she expresses the sort of style I go after in my artwork, usually bright, happy colors that vary with little details here and there that not everyone would catch. This was one of my favorite pieces I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment